Ahad, Mac 04, 2007

christine, you're so sweet

Dear Shah,

I am glad that you will be back in Aus to study.Melbourne is an exciting place to be and I am sure you willsoon settle and have fun. Thank you for the 'sweet songs' link. I have not had time tolisten because the Film Festival is full on. I've seen someamazing films but my favourite so far is "Red Road" a filmfrom Glasgow inspired by a scheme of Lars Von Trier to makethree films by different directors based on the samecharacters. "Still Life", a film from China is also verystriking, and there are others that impressed me from Peru,West Africa and Denmark.
Yesterday I saw "The Girl Who LeaptThrough Time" an enchanting anime, but nothing can matchMiyazaki's depth of creation. We look forward to seeing you whenever you are here. Haveyou told Cole how you are going? How is Nora? Today I must catch upon my reading. It will be hot -- 37degrees. Molly wants a walk but will have to wait again forthe cool of the evening. Yesterday she enjoyed coming in thecar to pick me up in town. She loves the bright city lightsand movement of people and traffic. The East End of RundleStreet is very busy with The Clipsal motor race, the FilmFestival and preparations in the Parklands for WOMAD. Theatmosphere is very carnivalesque -- wondrous for a doginside a car lookng out.
Keep in touch. Take care.
Cheers,
Christine

Tiada ulasan: