Khamis, April 19, 2007

you wanna drink or sumthin?

I thought I wanna write this blogs last night but I was exhausted pertaining to what I have done with reading and litt review lately - kick ass! It was killin me...why there are so many bloody theories in this fuckin world? People live happily and so what they come out with theory..people died and dying in the battle...and hey, I have another theory to say here! My goodness! Fortunately, I dun live with this and that theory or I shall become lunatic!

allrighty...I spent my time like an hour or something in the library yesterday purposely just trying to figure out which books and journals should I read. For that matter, me, walking around on and off from one to another bookshelves hardly trying to make sure I got everything I want. It was not simple as I might think actually. Besides, everybody were staring at me and whispered each other who is this idiot anyway? fuckin hell!

Fortunately, everything was done earlier and I quickly stepped out from the library without using an escalator (Would you believe that? This library has an escalator!) and I barely even thought about it as I want to read everything as soon as I can. Then I ran back to my office and get my ass back on workin space, but this friendly Trent was asking me to join him and other guys for a drink. "Heya, Shah! How you doin mate? you wanna beer or somethin? lets join us for a talk!"

hmmm....not bad, hey! But I dun drink...my father would kick my ass if he knew it. "Dun worry , you can have soft drink if you wont have beer"..ok then..."Why you dun drink Shah? Is that because of religious matter? Why all people in this world will stop saying ahh..you cannot do this and that...blah blah blah..."..opss..please..not another stupid theory...you guys supposed to know why I dun drink...pfftt...I kinda hate it...

Tiada ulasan: