Rabu, Julai 02, 2008

yoyo ~

Dear Shah,

It has been very cold and wet today, but we still managed to take Molly and Butzi for a walk. Yoyo has found a cozy spot on a chair under the little table where I have put your lamp. We had visitors for dinner on Sunday and the lamp gave a lovely warm ambience to the corner of the room. I love watching the red globs move up and down, break apart and reform -- fascinating.
I have just received some good news, confirmation that a creative piece was accepted for the 4th annual AAWP writing anthology. It will be launched in November. I have just sent off a 25 word biography, really only room for name and institution. A little positive reinforcement feels good. I hope your visa application goes well. We had a circular today that mentions your conference here in November at Adelaide Uni. It will be great if both you and Wokar make it.

Cheers, Christine

Tiada ulasan: